Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pajama Fun

I've got a lot of catching up to do. I computer has been on the fritz lately, so that can made it difficult to post anything lately. My silly mouse will get a mind of it's own and start taking off and I can't get it to do what I want. Very tempermental! Tonite it's behaving so we'll see how much I can show you of what's been going on the last couple of months.
This series of pics is when my folks came in early October for Elaina's birthday. She's doing two things she still loves to do: making circles around and behind the couch and playing on the soft couch.




That is classified as her ornery smile:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

Sorry, I posted the previous under Lee's name. I was just saying how beautiful Elaina is!