I've got some catching up to do. December 1st I went back to work and extra time to blog went out the window. We were gone alot over the holidays as well, so finally here late at night I've found some time to blog!
The second weekend in December, Kendra and Lee Hurst came for a visit. I've known Kendra since my freshman year in college and also went to PA school with her. We had a great visit with them. It was so fun to have them meet Elaina!
In the first week of December, my Aunt Lori, who is my dad's sister from California suprised us all by driving back to Kansas for a visit. She got to come to our house and meet Elaina. We had a nice visit along with my parents, sister, and grandparents.
We are a family of four, with the recent addition of our second daughter. We are moving to a farm house next week. It feels like the end of one chapter of like and the beginning of a new one. Kelly is working at Fairbank Equipment and doing farming on the side. I'm working part-time at Family Practice as a Physician Assistant. Elaina is two and is a joy to us. She is learning how to be a big sister and has a vocabulary of someone twice her age! Isabelle is so sweet. We think she's going to be tall like her daddy!
1 comment:
Another visitor for Elaina! I can't wait to meet her (when the weather gets warmer). Do you have any pics from my mom and Monica's visit?
Love,
March
Post a Comment