Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelly!

This first picture is Elaina's two month photo on her boppy! Just look at that smile!

Daddy and Elaina in her favorite position listening to Daddy's heartbeat.


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Kelly wearing his K-State pj bottoms and holding his Bible PDA software I got for him.



More birthday time with daddy




Kelly's parents came over the nite before to celebrate and play cards. Kelly got this classy dress shirt from his folks for his birthday. Hubba, hubba!


Kelly and his mom, Nancy.


2 comments:

Mamaof2M's said...

Hey guys! I love your blog! It's so cute. :) Elaina is ADORABLE! I'm so glad Kelly and David got the chance to visit while Kelly was in town. Hopefully, we can all get together soon!

Kara Janzen said...

LOVE the close up shot of Kel and Elaina. Kel's blue eyes stand out so much with that light blue shirt! What a cute pair they make! Can't wait to be with you guys again this weekend!!