Friday, November 14, 2008

Third Week of Life

Well, I've got some catching up to do. Time is flying by with daily activities of sleeping, eating, cleaning, & hanging out with family and friends. Kelly's been busy working so if he's gone until late or traveling I usually end up at my friend Kasey's house. She is going to watch Elaina in the afternoons when I go back to work in December. Here is a picture of her and her children below.






Elaina likes her new giraffe from Aunt Lisa. It is so soft and plays a tune and even moves it's head and neck!

All bundled up sleeping in one of her favorite places. I usually have her up on the bar in our kitchen while cooking.

Grandma and Grandpa Jo enjoying Elaina on a Sunday evening while playing cards. Grandma Jo is skilled in holding her while playing a mean Rook hand!


Elaina sitting on Daddy's lap gazing at the big black and white pictures on the wall.





1 comment:

March said...

I'm in looove! What a cutie!