Elaina had two Halloween outfits to wear but probably only got to wear them for a few minutes due to her spitting up on them. Elaina and I took our first trip overnite to Topeka to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wesley. Kelly had to stay home and get the wheat planted. We missed him, but had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Elaina also got to experience a historic event of election day.She's not so happy because her tummy was upset, but I had to get a picture of her in her pumpkin outfit.

This onesie had letters that glowed in the dark:)

Sleeping with Grandpa at their house in Topeka. She likes laying on him because he's so warm and cuddily!

Bath time in Grandma's sink!

She likes being in the water now that she's graduated from the sponge bath.

Smiling away at Grandpa!

Look, she's holding in her own pacifier! If only she really knew what she was doing.

Our little future voter:)
2 comments:
Aww...these photos are so cute!
Thanks for posting cute pics of baby Elaina so often. It's fun to see her grow and change.
She looks so happy with Grandma and Grandpa Wesley. :D
I'm so glad you posted more pics. I can't figure it out though. With one picture I am convinced she looks like Kelly...no rachel... even in one i see your dad! Wish I could be there to put kisses on her face. Hope you're well. much love!
Post a Comment