Nate, Janel, and Elaina having a rockin' time!Sunday, February 1, 2009
Birthdays and Family Time in January
January was a month of bithdays and more family get togethers. My sister Tina had a birthday on the 6th. My Aunt Lisa and cousin Monica from New Jersey came for a visit as well as my Uncle Jim and his daughter Joy. Nate and Janel's family came back to Kingman for a few more days at the end of their visit to the midwest. Kelly, Elaina, and I also went to visit Great Grandpa Joe for his birthday as well! (see the pic below)
Nate, Janel, and Elaina having a rockin' time!
Nate, Janel, and Elaina having a rockin' time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I'm holding cousin Joy in that pic...not Elaina. These are some cute ones of little Elaina though! How fun. :D I always love it when you do updates, Rach. Thanks! Love you, sis.
Post a Comment